NOW ON SALE! SAVE $50 on all pricing tiers.
INSTRUCTOR DUAL CONTROL BRAKING SYSTEM - Item #86
Provides positive braking and ease of operation by the driving instructor. The use of aircraft grade cable and fittings insures safety. The Dual Brake Set installs completely within the passenger compartment, even in vehicles with limited space under the dash. The actuation cable can be easily adjusted to length during installation. NOTE: The cable housing must be cut to exact length from Big Base to Mini Base. The more direct route the better the cable will operate.
The instructor's brake pedal assembly is made from custom aluminum castings. The brake pad swivels for comfort. A small riser plate can be used to compensate for the vehicle's floor slope. This "Riser Plate" #111 is (sold separately) and is usually not necessary. Also available is the "Bison Adjustable Brake Stabilizer" #175 (sold separately) which allows the brake to be installed on the passenger side with out drilling into the floor board.
PRICING: ALL BRAKE TIERS ON SALE Save $50 per brake per tier.
Buy 1- at $450.00 ea Save $50 Now priced at $400
Buy 2 at $425.00 ea Save $50 Now priced at $375
Buy 3-4 at $395.00 ea Save $50 Now priced at $345
Buy 5+ at $375.00 ea Save $50 Now priced at $325
FREE S&H (Contiguous US)
Our Expert Install Technician is Daniel Emory
Call or text him at 919-451-2226 for any questions regarding install.
He can help you if you run into any problems that need solving!
Other advantages include:
- NEW offset pedal bracket moves the pivot point away from the drivers side brake pedal. This allows the mini base to be offset to alleviate interference when the drivers side brake is depressed.
- NEW 10 gauge steel adjustable floor plate which allows the small mini base to slide in its tracks to better align with pedal bracket.
- A unique pedal arm design that allows easy braking with power brakes and non-power brakes
- A pivoted pedal that provides a comfortable angle
- An adjustable pedal position radial ball-bearing pulley made from screw machine parts
- An enclosed flexible cable casing to protect floor carpeting and insure smooth cable operation
- Easily transfers from car to car
- Replacement parts are available
3 YEAR WARRANTY on all parts. (cables NOT included) *with correct install
- Cables are recommended to be replaced annually
- 100% Genuine USA made
Download Written Instructions