INSTRUCTOR DUAL CONTROL BRAKING SYSTEM
Provides positive braking and ease of operation by the driving instructor. The use of aircraft grade cable and fittings insures safety. The Dual Brake Set installs completely within the passenger compartment, even in vehicles with limited space under the dash. The actuation cable can be easily adjusted to length during installation.
The instructor's brake pedal assembly is made from custom aluminum castings. The brake pad swivels for comfort. A small riser plate can be used to compensate for the vehicle's floor slope. This Riser Plate is sold separately and is usually not necessary.
NEW LOW PRICING:
FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING on all orders!
Our Expert Install Technician is Daniel Emory
Call or text him at 919-451-2226 for any questions regarding install.
He can help you if you run into any problems that need solving!
Other advantages include:
- A unique pedal arm design that allows easy braking with power brakes and non-power brakes
- A pivoted pedal that provides a comfortable angle
- An adjustable pedal position radial ball-bearing pulley made from screw machine parts
- An enclosed flexible cable casing to protect floor carpeting and insure smooth cable operation
- Easily transfers from car to car
- Replacement parts are available
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY on all parts. (cables NOT included)
Download Written Instructions